Be ye bold?
Are ye willing to face the gaping maw of monsters with glee? Suffer bodily disfigurement and mental anguish, otherwise known as an average Tuesday? Alternate rapidly between a death stare and maniacal laughter? Be inducted into a prodigious guild of miscreants and ne’er do wells know as Ad Masters?
Then step right up and make your mark, because this offer is only for the steely-eyed word slingers ready for action.
We’re putting together a rag tag team of beta testers to run the paces through the curriculum of the Ad Writers’ Guild.
Should you complete all 52 lessons, you’ll have the opportunity to sit for your ad exams on the campus of Wizard Academy. After passing the exam, you’ll be certified as an Ad Master.
As a member of Beta Group, this means you’ll be one of the first Ad Masters and persons of note to have completed the world’s hardest ad writing course.
Here’s a quick overview of the course:
- There are 52 online lessons.
- Each lesson comes with a video, reading assignment, homework, and can be completed at your own pace.
- You’ll submit your homework for grading by a real live instructor.
- The instructor will have one week to grade your work and provide feedback.
- After receiving a passing grade you’ll be able to move on to the next lesson.
- Once all 52 lessons are complete, you’ll qualify to come to Wizard Academy and sit for your ad exams.
- You’ll go home from your exams not knowing if you’ve passed or failed. You’ll receive a letter informing you of such.
- You’ll be able to sit for the exams as many times as it takes to pass.
- When you pass your exams, you can come back to Austin and be graduated as a certified Ad Master.
- All in all, it will take a dedicated person 1.5-2 years to complete the lessons and two trips to the Academy.
- This course is intentionally challenging.
As a member of Beta Group, you’re willing to help us find the bugs in the online delivery of this course and be patient while we fix them.
As such, this class, which will cost $20,000, is being offered to you, a member of Beta Group for $5,000.
Make no mistake. This is not a placeholder or early adopter deal. Don’t signup now planning to sit on it and take it later.
Beta Group is only for those ready to get to work now. Expect minimum progress requirements.
And fair warning: this course is intentionally difficult because it’s designed to breed only the most skilled and profitable ad writers.
Be ye bold?
Ready to become one of the greatest ad writers alive?
A limited number of spots are available for Beta Group because we only need a handful of students to test delivery.
So, if you’d like to take advantage of this 75% discount, then in 100 words or less tell us why you should be a member of Beta Group.
May the odds be ever in your favor.
Ad Writers' Guild Beta Application
Questions? Wondering if you should even apply for Beta Group? Or what it’ll mean to be a Certified Ad Master? Email [email protected].