May 19-20th | 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM Central
Whoops! Class has already started.
The Mini Magical Worlds Communications Workshop
May 19-20, 2020
Live Stream Event
We’re calling this class the “mini” Magical Worlds. Instead of the normal three days on campus, we got a hydraulic press, pushed it past the mechanical limits, and squeezed the curriculum down to two days. Don’t worry, we used safety glasses.
For our returning students and alumni, this is the perfect refresher for sprinkling a little zest on your communications.
If you’re a first-timer, this is a preparatory class in the basics of magical communication.
Do you sometimes know intuitively what should be done, but find yourself unable to explain scientifically why your idea will work?
This is because you have a lifetime of left-brain education, but our society woefully neglects the right. Simply stated, this course is remedial education for the right hemisphere of your brain.
In this class you’ll learn not only what to do, but why it will work. Together we’ll investigate:
1. The discovery of Brain Lateralization by Dr. Roger Sperry, winner of the 1981 Nobel Prize for medicine.
2. The Four Kinds of Thought and how to use them.
3. Thought Particles and how they can be arranged for greater communications impact. (Stack these smallest units of thought to deepen perception. Collide them to elevate interest.) The Wizard’s published theories on this process were later proven by Friedemann Pulvermuller of the Medical Research Council in Cambridge.
4. The Three Depths of Memory and how to achieve them (based on the work of Dr. Alan Baddeley.)
5. Basic Languages of the Left Brain and when to use them. (where to Begin, how to End, what to Leave Out.)
6. Basic Languages of the Right Brain and when to use them. (How to create fine art, architecture and advertising)
7. Practical Applications of Gestalt Theory. How to create a revolutionary innovation model in any situation.
8. Practical Applications of Chaos Theory. How to gain and hold human attention; the secret of every hit song, bestselling book, blockbuster movie and gourmet meal on earth. Infinitely useful.
I know it sounds intimidating, but don’t worry, you’ll understand all of it perfectly; none of it will be over your head. (Just watch and listen and you’ll do great.)
You’ll write better screenplays, make better sales presentations, write more convincing proposals and create magnetic music, art and advertising.
The Magical Worlds Communications Workshop is based on the findings of doctors Roger Sperry, Alan Baddeley, Susan Gathercole, Steven Pinker, Ricardo Gattass, Jorge Martins de Oliveira, and many other cognitive neuroscientists.
“Talent” is any natural ability to swim in the deep waters of the unconscious and pull up the timeless fishes. Ask a talented person how they do what they do and they can rarely explain it – because talent is typically unconscious.
The Magical Worlds curriculum was created by carefully de-constructing what talented people do when they’re feeling inspired. This allows us to chart the creative process with 20/20 hindsight. Our goal is to give you the ability to do consciously what talented people do unconsciously.
Talent is a natural ability to swim in the dark, deep water of the intuitive right brain.
But we’re going to teach you how to swim in the sunlit air of the logical left brain.
Some people call it flying.
Tuition is $1,000 which includes two days of interactive livestream class taught by the Wizard, Roy Williams, himself. You’ll be able to ask questions and get the kind of feedback companies pay Roy tens of thousands of dollars to receive.
In addition, when you sign up, we’ll send you a bonus ticket soyou can invite a friend to attend.
As always, Wizard Academy Graduates receive a 50 percent discount. Just use the code “alumni”
Class will be held May 19-20, 2020
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM Central Each Day
Live stream login info will be emailed to you prior to class.
If you have any questions, you can contact
Zac Smith at [email protected] or 512-560-9902.